The Area’s Leading Showroom for Tile Flooring
Look no further than Great Southeast Flooring America for a wide selection of beautiful tile flooring. At our showroom in Melbourne, FL, you’ll find stylish and durable tile that is available in various colors and styles. Our tile flooring selection can add texture and flair to any room in your home. From sleek and modern, to rich and classic, we offer a wide selection of tile products that won’t disappoint.
Are you unsure about which type of floor tiles to choose? Book a free in-home consultation with one of our experts. We measure your room for free, with no obligation to purchase. Seeing your home allows us to examine your décor, understand more about your lifestyle needs, and figure out how we can help upgrade your space. Considering our nationwide buying power and negotiated rates with large flooring manufacturers, you can be sure our customers always save money on high-quality flooring. We provide the perfect combination of low prices and specialized service from members of your local community. Our store doesn’t believe in making customers sacrifice performance for the price. That’s why we offer affordable rates!
Types of Tile Flooring
For flooring that is as resilient as it is stunning, tile flooring is an excellent option. With so many options in our showroom, you will surely find the ideal floors that fit your needs in looks, performance, and price. Our tile has a broad array of design possibilities beyond just flooring. Work with us to find new and exciting patterns for your kitchen backsplash or custom shower. Our tile choices will help you expand your design horizons in ways you never imagined. Learn more about the types of tile we proudly carry:
- Ceramic tile is one of the most popular types for tile flooring and backsplash designs. It is crafted from a heating and cooling process using kiln-fired clay.
- Porcelain tile is made using a method similar to ceramic, but its kiln-fired clay requires a longer heating period, resulting in a denser and more durable tile.
- Natural stone tile is one of the best tiles for outdoor flooring as it can withstand the natural elements. Our natural stone selection includes marble, limestone, slate, and travertine tiles.
- Wood-look tile is an increasingly popular style created with either ceramic or porcelain materials. It is made to mimic hardwood flooring, but it is much stronger and can withstand moisture.
Durable Waterproof Tile
When you think about waterproof flooring, you likely start thinking of tile. After all, one of the tile’s best qualities it’s waterproof, which lets it be installed below and above ground level. Waterproof floors are stronger and can withstand liquid spills and bigger accidents such as flooding. Since tile can withstand high amounts of moisture, you can rest assured that your new tile floors will not be compromised in moisture-prone areas such as basements, entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, and kitchens.
The Many Advantages of Tile Flooring
There’s a reason why tile has been used as flooring for hundreds of years. This is because of its longevity and quality. We only carry tile from the best brands and manufacturers in the industry, including Spotlight Values, Floorcraft, Emser, Marazzi, Daltile, and many more! Learn more about our tile selection’s many benefits:
- Tile is extremely resilient regarding staining and everyday wear and tear, making it perfect for placement in high-traffic areas.
- Tile doesn't need much for upkeep because of its durability, making it easily maintained.
- Tile is very cost-effective and can fit into nearly any budget!
- Tile is water-resistant, which is why it is so popular in moisture-prone rooms.
- Tile flooring can help improve the air quality in your home since they do not hold onto allergens as other flooring types can.
- Installing tiles can also help improve the value of your home.
Maintaining Tile Floors
Tile flooring is one of the most durable compared to other flooring types. With proper care, your new tile floors will look new for years to come. Caring for tiles is easy, so you do not have to worry about long-term maintenance. To keep your tile looking pristine, all you have to do is:
- Choose a cleaning product that fits your new floor’s warranty, keeping in mind if your tile has a glazed finish.
- Regularly sweep or vacuum to remove excess dirt and debris.
- Mop weekly.
Professional Tile Flooring Installation
Our highly skilled help doesn’t stop when you buy your tile. You want your new flooring to reach its highest potential, and so do we. Luckily, our professional installation crew has the tools and the training to make that happen. Our company has a top-notch tile flooring installation service that comes to you. Once they arrive, they remove your old flooring, prepare the surface, and install your new tile, saving you a lot of time and headaches.
We are so confident that you will be satisfied with your new tile flooring that we offer our Ultimate Confidence Guarantee. This warranty is our promise to you of a quality installation. If you are unhappy with your new floors within 30 days of installation, we will replace them with another product of the same value at no additional cost. We've got you covered from start to finish!
Contact us to learn more about our tile selection and installation services. We proudly serve customers in Melbourne, Viera, Suntree, Indialantic, and Palm Bay, FL